I want to take a minute to thank Joanna at inspirationpie.com If you have not checked out her blog before, click on over….:)
Now, this is a new award to me- and one that I appreciate just as much as I do all awards I have received. It is an awesome feeling to receivr this recognition from my peers!!
The rules are so simple:
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers and inform them of the nomination.
Facts about Me:
- At 45, I am mom to 2 amazing kids… Well, young adults now- Dalton is 23 and will be getting married this fall & Skylar is 22, and she blessed me with my first grandchild, Beckett. She just recently turned 1 and is the love of my life.
- I love to spend time at beach, though i don’t live close enough to do so often.
- I believe in my heart, that the opportunity will arise that allows me to move mountains and help those that need it most.
- I have my first book written- more like rough draft, and it has sat on the self for many years. One day, it will find a chance to shine.
- I was adopted as an infant by a very loving family. When i reached adulthood, I was able to find both of my biological parents as well.
- I am left handed, and very proud of it!! Sure, that is more of a fun fact…but i like to think that’s what fuels my creative sparks…
- Lastly,I was born with severely crossed eyes, and battled numerous eye infections. By age 5, I’d had 5 surgeries which ultimately left me very minimal sight in one eye. But, I’ve never left that slow me down.
This is the hard part…so many deserving bloggers that I know, but I am going to limit to 5…
Have fun every one!