Let me start off by saying a huge Thank You to Stacy – https://twogalsandabook.com/about/. This is my first time for this award, and after reading the meaning behind it… this really means a lot!! Each award I receive has special meaning – as it confirms that I am on the right track with the things that I share, and that I am making a difference in someone’s life. Thanks again, Stacy!!
Here are the rules to the award:
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blogs not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
3 Things about me…
- At 45, I have just now started to put together my bucket list of things I would like to do, and the number one thing is TRAVEL!!
- I have an obssession with clouds.. Always lookibg to see what i can see in them – as in, shapes, animals, etc..
- I’ve got the rough draft dobd on my first book – terrified to move forward with it..lol
Here’s the answers to my questions:
What is the worst job you have ever had?
I’ve nevet really had a job that i just really had a problem with.
What is your favorite book you have read this year?
Sadly, i haven’t sat down with a single book this year
If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
This is a hard one actually, because there are several. If had to choose jusf obe though, I would probably go with Oprah. I would love to pick her brain about followibg dreams and how she built her empire.
What is your favorite memory?
Sunmertines sitting on the frong porch of my grandparents with all the family, waiting on the homemade ice cream.
What is the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to you?
It would take too long to think of this one.
Bonus fun question: If you could be any fictional character, (literary, movie, cartoon, etc.), who would it be, and why?
Tigger, from Winnie the Pooh…he was always happy and bouncing around.
Now, questions for my nominees:
- If you could go back to any year in your past, when would it be?
- What is your favorite Christmas song?
- What inspired/motivated you to start your blog?
- What would be your number 1 piece of advice to yourself at 18?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where woild you go?
- BONUS- what is the #1 thing that you want everyone to know about you?
And now for my nominees: