- anybody nominated can nominate up to eight other bloggers
- the nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator
- the questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions
- if any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award
So, as for the questions I have to answer… Here goes:
1. If you could turn back time and do something differently, what would it be?
In all honesty, I dont think I would change a single thing. It has taken each single step , and every situation – good and bad, to mold me I to the person I am right now.
2. Name 3 or 4 things you most appreciate in your life.
My family – including significant other, kids, and granddaughter. My abilities- to write, to paint, to feel, to see things differently than most people do. My best friend – she has be with me since grade school. We have been through hell and back, and are still going strong!!
3. Are you a city mouse or a country mouse?
I guess I am more of a country mouse. I grew up roaming the creek, being in nature…and while I may not be quite that adventurous lately, I do still enjoy the peace and quiet of the country.