It positively amazes me each time I am nominated for an award. It is actually humbling to me – as it represents the very fact that my peers are truly reading and liking my work. I want to take a moment to sincerely thank JoAnn at http://inspirationpie.com/. She always has the most reassuring and inspiring feedback to many of my posts.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Here’s the 11 questions JoAnn had for me…
- What’s your favorite genre to read?
I would have to say it would probably be romance, with a twist of mystery in there. I love the thrill of trying to follow the clues, but the fairy tale endings always melt my heart.
2. What other hobbies do you like to do besides reading and blogging?
It would have to be painting. It is so relaxing to drag the brush through the paint, and then allow the images to flow to the canvas
3. What is your ideal vacation?
I would honestly say anywhere near the ocean. I love the sun on my skin, the sand between my toes, and the water cleansing my soul.
4. Do you have any pets?
I have 2 wonderful dogs… Lilly is our 10 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi. She has been with us since she was 6 weeks old. And then there’s Sophie. She is a 8-9 year old Frenchie. She was a rescue dog for the puppy mill, so that’s why I’m uncertain of her age.
5. What is the last movie you saw? Did you like it?
It has honestly been so long since I have been to the movies, I don’t recall what I even went to see.
6. How long have you been blogging?
I only just starting blogging in April of this year. I can say, it has certainly been a whirlwind for me. And I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it so far!!
7. What is the best book you’ve read in 2017? What is the worst?
Now I am really feeling under achieved. Between my full time job, and starting the blog… there just hasn’t been any free time. Maybe before the end of the year I can pick up a good romance novel!
8. What book character is your twin?
Well, she would be from a book that’s not actually out on the shelves yet. Sierra is definitely the book version of me.
9. Do you prefer to swim in a pool or the ocean?
This is a trick question for me…lol. I’m really a very good swimmer, so I do prefer to see the bottom of the pool. But, I would trade that swim for an evening sitting on the shore listening to the ocean waves roaring in.
10. What is your favorite genre of music? Favorite band/musician?
I like a variety of music, no one genre would be a favorite. I go from country one day, to 80s music the next. Throw in a little contemporary Christian, and even meditation music at night.
11. Do you prefer the country or the city?
I will always be a country girl at heart! The conveniences of living in town are great, but I enjoy the peace and quiet of the country life!!
Now…to come up with 11 questions of my own:
- Who do you feel is one of the best motivational speakers of today?
- Do you prefer the world of Apple or Android?
- If you could choose anywhere in the world to live, other than where you are now…where would you go?
- Do you feel that you can make life-long, dear friends via only the internet, such as through the blogging world, and not ever get to meet them in person?
- What would you say is the single best piece advice that you received from a loved one that has since passed away?
- Do you think there is something of value to creating a bucket list? Or is it simply a passing phase?
- What is your fondest childhood, summertime memory?
- If you could trade places with any animal in the zoo… which would it be and why?
- What does ‘being successful’ mean to you?
- Do you think your soul mate can be found in a best friend, or does there have to be the lover/relationship also?
- What/Who is your favorite cartoon character, new or old??
And, my nominees are:
Remember, participation is not a must… but it is nice to pay the gesture forward. Rewarding to all.